商品分类： 所属品牌： DME
货 期： 请点击升级为VIP会员后查看
DME LIFETIME ROLLER LOCKS – LT Series
DME LIFETIME ROLLER LOCKS
DME ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGIES
To take full advantage of lean manufacturing practices and increase productivity today’s molders demand high reliability of equipment and tooling. Alignment of the mold during the process is critical to the reliability and the achievement of high levels of O.E.E (Overall Equipment Effectiveness). This is especially challenging over the lifecycle of the tool as thermal expansion and general tooling precision can cause movement of the plates and effect molding performance . With poor alignment; part quality can suffer, cycle times can be reduced, unnecessary production downtime can occur and the tool itself can be damaged. All of these problems can minimized and profitability maximized using an interlock that has been tried and tested and, designed for the best possible lifetime performance.
Heat variations can cause misalignment of the mold over time. Managing temperature changes in stationary and movable mold halves is critical:
1. Mold cooling, including the temperature differential between mold halves.
• Steel grows approximately 0.0000065 inch for every degree Fahrenheit of temperature differential. When A and B halves vary by as little as 20 deg F and the mold is 30 inches long, the difference in plate lengths is about 0.004 inch….. enough to start wearing of the alignment components. To extend mold life, try to keep the all of the mold plates (mold halves) at a consistent temperature.
2. Hot runner system heating.
• Since these systems are driven by electric heaters, they can be a major contributor to mold temperature variations if proper cooling is overlooked.
3. Insulator plates.
• As production begins, insulator plates (top and bottom of the mold) will create a temporarily controlled closed environment. But any heat generated within the mold will eventually migrate through the insulating materials into the press platens and affect the alignment of the mold halves.